What is the AromaTouch® Technique?
Anyone who has a passion for dōTERRA® essential oils can use the AromaTouch® Technique which has been developed by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C. to provide people with an uplifting essential oil experience.
The AromaTouch® Technique incorporates simple hand techniques with the power of essential oils to create a powerful whole body wellness experience.
Each essential oil in the AromaTouch® Technique kit was selected for its individual aromatic properties and for its aromatic properties when combined.
You will have the opportunity to give, receive, and observe an AromaTouch® experience during the class.
**As a bonus for those who take Aroma Touch Certification with me, please stay at the end for a extra training on using Aroma Touch to build your essential oil or healing arts business. You'll also be qualified to attend Aroma Touch classes I occasionally offer to the community where you can bring interested guests for your business!
What to Expect?
- 6 Hours of instruction (both classroom and experiential)
- AromaTouch® Technique Oil Kit (8 oils)
- Official AromaTouch® Technique manual
- AromaTouch® Technique certification
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wear or bring a button up front shirt, robe or light jacket (that you can wear backwards to receive the Aroma Touch) and casual and comfortable attire.
- 2 flat sheets, a pillow or bolster, an extra (empty) pillow case and 2 towels.
- Snacks/packed meal (Or plan to go out for dinner during the 45 minute meal break)
- Notebook and pen
- Water bottle!
Please email TheSimpleWays@gmail.com or call 8165169851
Go to www.AromaTouchWithMaryBeth.com to learn more and connect with other using Aroma Touch Technique for their families and businesses!
Sunday, September 9th at 2:00 pm EDT
512 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557
See You on Sunday, September 9th at 2:00 pm EDT